Unfortunately, Some athletes have violated last year’s competition rules of conduct and been banned from participating in this year’s ELFIT competition and one athlete has been banned permanently. This decision has been taken in order to avoid such acts in the future so that the competition could continue running smoothly, respectfully & successfully. Emails will be sent to each one of them. Please make sure to read the rules book of ELFIT competition 2016 carefully on the website.
Watch ELFIT Teaser NOW! It’s A Soul Thing!
It gives us great astounding honor to present this year’s head judge! COACH Bilaal broadway we are so humbled that he will ll be joining our team this year! 2 times regionals athlete, CF L1/L2, Weightlifting, Endurance & Strong man Certification Holder, more than 20 years of coaching experience as a certified strength & conditioning specialist, judged a number of fitness competitions since 2013.
MORE THAN 150 REGISTRATIONS IN ONE WEEK!
Online scores submission deadline for the elite teams online qualifier is on 6th of September 2016. Scaled teams Registration closes on 23rd of September. Save your spot & register through www.elfiteg.com.
Just follow these steps and get yourself ready for an awesome season.
Step 1: Sign Up on ELFIT Website.
Step 2: Fill in the registration form.
Step 3: Pay the registration fees at the announced locations.
Step 4: Send us a scanned copy of the deposit slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org (For Egypt only.)
Important Notes: Signing up by creating an account on ELFIT Website will only be done once. This step is only to facilitate your registration process in the future so won’t have to fill in all your information every year.
– In Egypt athletes will pay at any CIB ATM machine. After depositing the money athletes are kindly requested to send us a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com with your name, division and category chosen, email and phone number.
– Regarding the teams registration, the team’s manager is the one responsible for filling in the registration form for Each team member, however each team member must sign up and create an account on ELFIT website.
This year, the Elite Individuals Qualifications will be held at our partner facilities in Egypt, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Lebanon.
Egypt: 6th of October: CrossFit RHEA New Cairo: CrossFit Monkey Bars Maadi: Transformers Fitness Center Portsaid: CrossFit Proactive Alexandria: The Hit Fitness Center
UAE: Peak Fitness by CrossFit One Peak
Jordan: CrossFit 962
Bahrain: Crossfit Delmon
Kuwait: Flare Fitness
Qatar: Crossfit Quwwa
Lebanon: Crossfit B-Town
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. This year it is going to be bigger, better and hotter!
Based on high demand, this year we’ve introduced the scaled division to give everyone a chance to be part of ELFIT and experience the thrill of the competition. All you have to do is sign up, register and SHOW UP on the finals weekend.
Here is all you need to know about the scaled division Categories:
– Males/Females 16+ (Born in 2000 or before)
– Masters Females 35+ (Born in 1981 or before)
– Masters Males 45+ (Born in 1970 or before)
– Teens boys/girls 14-16 (Born between 20 Oct. 2000 and 22 Oct. 2003)
– Mixed Teams 16+ (2 males / 1 female)
– All scaled division categories qualifications will be held on Friday 21st of October in Cairo, Egypt. Only the top athletes & teams from each category on the leaderboard will move to the finals the second day on Saturday the 22nd of October.
– Day 1 workouts will be released on September 20th, 2016.
– Registration will open today starting 9 pm GMT. More details will be announced soon!
GET READY! Show us what you’ve got.
It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for! These are the steps you need to follow to complete your registration process and compete at ELFIT 2016.
1. Create an account on ELFIT Website
2. Fill in the 2016 competition registration form
3. Pay the registration fees at the locations announced
4. Only for Egypt: Athletes have to send a scanned copy of the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Teams: 1. Each member must create an account on ELFIT Website http://www.elfiteg.com/ 2. The Team Leader must fill in the registration form for his team. 3. Pay the registration fees at the locations announced. 4. Only for Egypt: Teams have to send a scanned copy of the deposit slip at email@example.com
Get yourselves ready as it’s going to be an AMAZING year.
Here is all you need to know to prepare yourselves for the Elite individuals competition:
– All Elite individual athletes will have to go through 4 qualifier workouts to reach the finals.
– The Qualifiers Workouts will be released from September 1st to the 8th. - 48 Males, 42 Females and 24 Masters Males 35+ will qualify to the Finals.
– The leaderboard will be announced on October 3rd, 2016. - This year the qualifiers will be held in Egypt, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon where our partner facilities will be hosting the Elite Individual Qualifiers.
– Exact host locations/dates will be announced very soon. Registration will open tomorrow starting 9 pm GMT.
Get ready for the biggest fitness battle.
-Teams will consist of 2 males and 1 female. During the online qualifiers workouts, teams will not be allowed alternates. At the finals, teams will be allowed to have 2 substitutes whether females or males.
– This year all elite teams will perform 3 online qualifiers workouts & submit their scores & videos online.
– Elite teams Online Qualifiers Workouts will be announced on 23rd of August, 2016.
-Deadline for submission is 6th of September 2016 at 23:59 GMT.
-The top 8 teams on the leaderboard will qualify to the finals on October 20th- 22nd, 2016. -The leaderboard will be announced on the 17th of September.
-Online Submission Guidelines will be posted separately very soon! Stay tuned for more details! Get ready for an amazing season!
The finals will be on Thursday 20th of October 2016 – Friday, 21st of October and ends on Saturday, 22nd of October 2016. The competition this year will feature 2 main divisions “The Elite” & “The Scaled” & 11 different categories to give everyone a chance to take part in ELFIT Reebok Competition. The Elite division is designed for the advanced level athletes; as for the scaled it is more for the beginners & intermediate levels. These are the 11 categories for this year’s competition:
• Individual Males/ Females (16+)
• Masters Males 35+
• Mixed Teams
• Individual Males/ Females 16+
• Masters Females 35+
• Masters Males 45+
• Mixed Teams
• Teens Boys/ Girls (14-16 years)
Registration will open on August 1st, 2016.
Get Ready! This year it is going to be Bigger Better & Hotter! Stay Tuned! More info coming up soon.